A final word from Frank
Hello, this is Frank Hurtte. I appreciate the time you have spent reviewing some of the things we provide to dozens of industry leading firms every day. I would like to invite you to explore some of the many articles we have developed over the years. We have posted over 50 such pieces on our website to give you a sample of how we work.
Before you go – I would like to give you a bit of insight into my way of thinking.
My world revolves around five simple points:
- Targeting – you can’t afford to invest in every customer in the universe – carefully select those who make the best sense for your organization.
- Measuring Value – once you decide which customers make the greatest sense for you, understanding your value moves you to the front of the pack.
- Getting paid for your value – it cost more to provide world class service – don’t be hesitant to charge for the value you provide.
- Specialists as a catalyst for driving the sales process in wholesale distribution – we wrote the book on putting Specialists to work in the right way.
- Having fun and making money with my clients – when you enjoy your work (and have fun) you do better work. Better work attracts more customers and higher profits.
And, I don’t believe there is such a thing as “too much fun”….